Cádiz works to prepare Sunday’s game against Deportivo. A vital meeting after the latest results obtained by the yellow team. The Alvaro Cervera accumulate three days without winning (two draws and one defeat) which is the worst run of the yellow team since the season began. The side belongs to a select group of five field players that exceed 2,000 minutes at this time of season. They are, from Ponferradina and Granero, from Extremadura, they have played everything (2,070 minutes). Iza is the third in the list, followed by Hugo Fraile, Fuenlabrada (2,061) and also yellow Álex (2,018).Field players with more than 2,000 minutes The casualties have reduced a team that must react as soon as possible and in Riazor you will have the following litmus test. A meeting where you will surely be Iza The side is the player of Cádiz who has played more minutes so far this season, with 2,062. He has only lost eight minutes. That of the Port of Santa María was replaced, precisely against Deportivo, in the 82nd minute of the first round match played at Carranza. Álvaro Cervera decided to change him to enter Querol, looking for a goal that unclogged a match that finally ended 0-0. BarnEstremadura2,070 Alex Fdez.Cádiz2,018 IzaCádiz2,062 Hugo FraileFuenlabrada2,061 They arePonferradina2,070 PLAYEREQUIPMENTMINUTES Iza’s season is remarkable high. He arrived last summer from the Majadahonda and amazed everyone with his quick adaptation. The right side is yours and in Cádiz like its versatility (can play as an extreme and as a lane). His shot from outside the area is one of his most dangerous weapons. This season has two goals (both against Lugo).
A 30-year-old man who met a 13-year-old boy online forced him to perform a sex act on him while the child’s mother was out.The accused, from Inishowen, travelled to the victim’s home after the pair met on the Gadar gay dating website. The boy had downloaded the website’s app and put up a profile of himself claiming to be aged 19 years old.The man, who lives in a different part of Inishowen, contacted the boy and was told his mother would be out for two hours.The 30-year-old man appeared at Letterkenny Circuit Court where he pleaded guilty to the defilement of a child under 15 years on April 13th, 2015.The court heard how the boy’s mother had left them in her home with his siblings while she went out for a couple of hours with her partner.She gave the boy her mobile phone in case she needed to be contacted urgently.Garda Malcolm Hooks told the court how the boy downloaded the gay contacts app Gaydar and put a fake profile claiming he was 19 years old on it.In some of the other information contained in the profile, he admitted that he was just 13.On another part of the profile, the boy wrote:”I’m not a porn star I’m a 13 year old.”Within a short time, a meeting between the man and the boy had been arranged at the boy’s home in another part of Inishowen.The man showered and then drove to the boy’s home.In a later interview with Gardai the man admitted that when the boy answered the door to him he thought he was aged “sixteen or seventeen.”Garda Hooks said that when the boy was interviewed by specialist interviewers and he claimed that the man forced him to give him oral sex.During the sexual encounter, the boy’s mother returned unexpectedly and witnessed the incident.The accused man’s sister gave evidence that up until this incident her family never knew he was homosexual.She added that he was deeply ashamed of what had happened and was willing to accept any punishment that came his way.Barrister for the accused, Mr Colm Smyth, SC, said his client came from a very respectable family who were all shocked by what had happened.He said a report from a forensic clinical psychologist found the man to be immature and introverted and that he had difficulty recognising his bisexuality.But the psychologist added that he found no evidence of any interest in paedophilia.The man told the psychologist “I’m not that kind of person and I’m disgusted with myself. If I can fix this in any way I will.”Judge John Aylmer adjourned the case to hear evidence from the boy.Man who met 13-year-old boy on gay website forced him to perform sex act was last modified: April 29th, 2018 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:boycourtGardaimanphonesexWEBSITE